Keeping pets give us so much of happiness and joy. They become part of our family. They not only give us companionship, but also sometimes are necessary for our safety.
Taking our pets for long drive is fun, but, with it comes the problem of dog hair, which sheds on the upholstery. Pet odour is another challenge people face.
There are some excellent tips given by Easylives Doorstep car cleaning in Gurgaon which if taken prevents much of your hassles.
- If possible buy a removable seat cover, which can be easily washed.
- Vinyl and leatherette seats are easier to clean the mess. With a glove or a piece of clothe you can wipe the surface.
- According to Easylives doorstep car wash experts, use vacuum cleaner to clean up the mess. Just after coming back to home. It saves lot of once time and hard work. You can clean with special pair of gloves available in the market these days; rub the surface of the seats in one direction. Same thing can be done at home with the upholstery.
- Problem of odour: the other major challenges with pet are its odour and germs, which lingers on. Vacuuming the interior will help in eliminating the odour to a great extent. It is suggested to go for Steam wash and use car perfume and sprays available in the market. Easylives is considered as one of the Best Car Cleaning Services in Gurgaon to provide the Car steam wash customer’s door step.
- Keeping a pet kit handy as advised by car wash experts , which should include napkins, wipes small towels, sanitizer and disposable plastic bag.
- If you have leather seats, it is better to cover it with waterproof pet seat covers. Taking dogs on long drive is a great fun for the dog, as basically they become thrilled by the speed, the sight and smell of outside gives them a change from monotony of staying indoor. Moreover, dogs are basically hunters, so it gratifies their natural instinct. Make it a habit for them to be in safe corner of the car.
- Travelling with your pet is lot of fun and if you are alone, it gives you companionship, at the same time it can be a challenging as well.
For small pets, it is always advised to keep it in a crate, as out of excitement these furry friends start jumping here and there, and that can distract you and cause accident as well. The safest place for a dog is the backseat of the car.
- Muddy paws problem. You want to have fun and an outing with your cute pet, get ready to deal with muddy paws. Now a day’s particularly for them a plethora of items are easily available in the market. For example doggy wipes, dog mitts to keep their feet dirty free. Some are reusable and some for one time use, but it will prevent your car to get dirty for sure.
- It is also advised by easylives doorstep car cleaning, that after a long travel, you should take professional car cleaners help to disinfectant and to make odour free.
- Happy petting!!
- Easylives provides all kind of car detailing services at customer’s doorstep (www.easylives.in )